How to get a free ipod touch: The concept
The steps outlined here are as good for how to get a free ipod as they are for the touch. It is a given that these freebies offers exist and are real and also have been around for quite some years. Many people have received the free stuffs they applied for while many others did not; it’s all depend on a few factors we want to look at here. So, the question is not whether one can get a free ipod touch online through these reward websites but how to apply for a free ipod the right way in order to be one of those who actually received them.
There are people who disqualify these offers as scams without a close look at them by the sheer mention of them because of the word “free”. People ask themselves how can an item of value and in high demand such as an ipod can be given for free; and therefore conclude, that it is not real. What they fail to consider is, that what makes free ipod touch promotions real, is the very fact that ipods are popular and there is no shortage for people after them. That’s why savvy marketers opt to offer an ipod nano for free or a touch, but that is not the end of the story: the free offer for an ipod touch will serve as attraction to thousands of people; and while they are contemplating this free ipod nano, other lines of products are being advertised to them in the hope that something that are looking for or like or even intended to purchase somewhere else will attract them and therefore will buy here. Think about it, will you buy an item you planned to buy from a super market or department store if that same item is sold by someone who has given you a free ipod touch? Of course not. You will be a loyal customer from where you got a free gift. That the whole concept behind free ipod nano, free ipad and any other free stuffs you have seen around the internet.
Now, how to get a free ipod nano (or free ipod touch): step by step.
1. The first step will be of course to visit a free ipod website by clicking on any of the banners on this site, being it that you are interested in an ipod touch or a free ipod nano.
2. Fill in the required information on this first page. In most cases, here you are asked for your zip code (if the advertiser needs to determine the availability of the free ipod offer in your area) or your email address.
3. The next stage will ask you for the rest of your details such as name and address which serve for shipping if you complete all steps successfully. Provide real and accurate information as there is no way to change them once submitted as the back button will cause an error. All information is attached to the tracking cookie.
4. Don’t hit the back button anywhere in the process. Double check all information before submitting.
5. Ensure your computer settings do not disable cookies. They are needed here for tracking. If you don’t know how to do this, chances are everything is OK because it will mean you did not disable them. Default settings that come with a new computer are ok for this free ipod touch registration.
6. Only one applicant for a free ipad nano per household in any given year is allowed.
Using the tips above on how to get a free ipod touch or nano will certainly make it easier for you to go through the steps and complete your application successfully.